Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick-time sausage cassoulet
- 2 handfuls dried porcini mushrooms, broken up
- 8 thick slices dry-cured higher-welfare streaky bacon
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch mixed fresh rosemary, thyme and sage
- 2 red onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- heart celery, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- bottle red wine
- 3 x 400 g tinned plum tomatoes
- 2 x 400 g tinned borlotti or cannellini beans or use a mixture
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 24 higher-welfare chipolata sausages, or use 16 larger sausages
- 1 large stale loaf, crusts removed
- 1 small handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?