Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quickie French Onion Soup
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package au jus gravy mix
- 2 cups croutons
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|