Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick stewed squid with tomatoes
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- a few sprigs fresh parsley, leaves picked and chopped, stalks chopped
- 1 small handful pitted black olives
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 215 g tinned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 300 g fresh squid, from
- , ask your fishmonger, cleaned, cut into pieces and scored, or sliced into rings
- lemon zest, finely grated
- lemon wedges, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?