Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick steamed treacle pudding
- butter, for greasing
- 175 g plain flour, sifted
- 50 g soft dark brown sugar
- 75 g vegetable suet
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup, plus extra for the basin
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 ml milk
- cream or custard, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?