Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick salmon & potato al forno
- 600 g waxy new potatoes
- 1 large bulb fennel
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- 15 g butter, cut into small pieces
- olive oil
- 4 x 120 g salmon fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- a few sprigs fresh mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, grated
- zest of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?