Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick roast lamb
- 400g new potatoes
- 250g Chantenay carrots , or large carrots cut into big chunks
- 1 tbsp oil , plus a little more for the lamb
- 1 sprig rosemary , leaves chopped
- 100ml red wine
- 100ml lamb stock , (from a cube is fine)
- redcurrant jelly
- 4 lamb chops , or cutlets
- green beans , or other veg, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?