Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick prawn paella
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 red pepper , sliced
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 150g paella rice or long grain rice
- a large pinch saffron
- a large pinch smoked paprika
- 400ml chicken stock
- 150g large cooked prawns , shell on or off
- 100g frozen peas , defrosted
- a small bunch parsley , chopped
- lemon wedges to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?