Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick chilli with creamy chive crushed potatoes
- 454g pack reduced-fat pork sausages
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1kg new potatoes , skins on, thickly sliced
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp each ground coriander , chilli powder and ground cumin
- 400g can red kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 5 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 20g pack chives , snipped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?