Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Spicy Cucumber Pickle
- 4 medium Kirby cucumbers (each about 4 to 5 inches long), washed and cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1½ tablespoons kosher salt
- ¾ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 generous tablespoons dried bonito flakes
- 2 ¼ teaspoons sugar
- 2 scallions, sliced very thinly on the bias
- Hot Japanese chile sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 29kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|