Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy White Bean Salad
- 1 14.5-ounce can white beans, drained but not rinsed
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar (red or white)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry herbs de provence (crumbled) OR 1 teaspoon of some combination of finely chopped rosemary, tarragon, thyme, and lavender
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?