Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Vegetable Curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|