Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Stuffed Peppers
- 2 large red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|