Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Spinach Bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|