Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|