Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Indian-Style Okra
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced okra
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon amchoor
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|