Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Greek Spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|