Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Creamed Bacon Spinach
- 2 2/3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 large white onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|