Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick and Easy Cheesy Red Scalloped Potatoes
- 12 small red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 slices provolone cheese, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|