Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Tomato-Onion Chutney
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds or ground cumin
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 dried red chile
- ½ to 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes (½ pound total), chopped
- ½ cup minced coriander or Chinese celery leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 21kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|