Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Taco Salad
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag corn chips (such as Fritos®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.5g|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|