Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Strawberry Shortcake
- 2 pints ripe strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 5 prepared strawberry shortcake cups
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.2g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|