Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Spring Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb steaks (top round or shoulder), bones removed and meat cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 carrots, cut into 3-inch sticks
- 1 tablespoon onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup green beans, cut into small pieces (about 1 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?