Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Spicy Tomato Soup
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|