Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Southwestern Bean Dip
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained
- 16-ounce jar mild, medium, or hot salsa
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 79kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|