Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Savory Cranberry Glazed Pork Loin Roast
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|