Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Sausage and Mushroom Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8-ounce packages sliced crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning blend
- 1 pound hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 2/3 cups marinara sauce (from two 26-ounce jars)
- 1 9-ounce package no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 2 8-ounce bags Italian blend grated cheese (4 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?