Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Rice Pilaf
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt-free herb and spice blend
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chopped mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|