Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Reuben Casserole
- 1 (24 ounce) package Bob Evans® Mashed Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 pound thickly sliced corned beef cut into 1/2 inch pieces (available at grocery deli)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|