Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Mushrooms and Cheese for Rice
- 8 ounces (250 g) thinly sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup (125 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup (100 g) shredded melting cheese, such as Cantal, Monterey Jack, or fontina
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about ½ cup)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about ½ cup)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 177kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|