Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Lasagna Casserole
- 12 ounces dried campanelle or cellantani pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package Johnsonville® Italian Ground Sausage
- 1 large onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, cut in bite-size strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian blend cheeses
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|