Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 Napa cabbages
- 1 medium Asian radish (daikon)
- ¼ cup coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 4 green onions, sliced into pieces about 1-inch long
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 11kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|