Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 3/4 pound Italian salami, finely diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 8 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- 3 (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|