Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) ground cumin
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) tahini paste
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 black olives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 232kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|