Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Hoppin' John Soup
- 1 pound sage pork sausage
- 1 (6 ounce) package uncooked long grain and wild rice mix, with seasoning packet
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|