Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Fish Tacos
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, halved lengthwise
- 2 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into strips
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|