Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|