Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Edamame Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or to taste
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|