Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Double-Chocolate Sheet Cake
- 3/4 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, dissolved in 3 to 4 tablespoons boiling water to make a smooth paste
- 1 2/3 cups less 1 tablespoon self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips chocolate buttons, smarties, or fresh raspberries, to decorate
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water to make a paste
- 5 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?