Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|