Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (18.75 ounce) can ready-to-use strawberry glaze
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|