Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Country Cupboard Soup
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup seashell pasta
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|