Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chocolate-Cinnamon Mousse with Cherries
- 8 ounces fresh Bing cherries, pitted
- 1/3 cup black cherry preserves or other cherry preserves
- 1/3 cup ruby Port or cherry juice
- 1 1/4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon (generous) ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?