Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed salad greens, washed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 medium-size cooked chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|