Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chili II
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|