Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chicken with Asparagus and Provolone
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|