Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chicken Zingarella
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) jar roasted Italian cherry peppers, drained and chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|