Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chicken Piccata
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- all-purpose flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|