Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chicken Paella with Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large chicken thighs with skin and bones, excess skin and fat trimmed (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 ounces 1/4-inch-thick slices fully cooked smoked Spanish chorizo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers from jar
- 2 1/2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 8 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?