Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quick Chicken Curry with Sweet Peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mild Indian yellow curry paste
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 10% or 18% cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Sweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|