Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 ounces bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth, plus more if needed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.2g|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|